Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sue


Today, we are going to talk about

Sue Soo Yuen Yin

Sue, or Yuen Yin (how i and her former schoolmate calls her), was and is my first formal housemate
(excluding Guanyou, coz i knew him since secondary ^^)
The first time i meet her was 2 years ago, when she called up my landlord for information about the rent. Apparently she doesnt know where our house is , so i took the honour to pick her up.

She have some difficulties travelling from Klang Lama to Inti Subang everyday thats why she moved here, and thus, formally become my first formal housemate. Pursued her A level in Inti, she is engaging into Engineering degree in Monash, thus continue to be my housemate ^^



Sue is a distinct girl. She act like girls, clubbing, singing, felt in love with guys, but her mindset is musculine enough to be a girl.
She is sometimes stubborn, emotional, and ......fierce ( i call her "tigress" or "mu lao hu" when she was just awake. Being a housemate of Sue, rule no 1, if you wake her up, you're doom~)

She is stubborn and insistive on small matter , but not big one. For example, "lets go yum char" "no!" "go lar" "fat zhor, dun wan!"
But for big matter like, "what are you gonna study?" she said ,i want to be a dentist, then few month later, pharmacist, then a while when i psyco her hard, she considered law , for at least half day, then mathematics, then now, Engineering? haha.


Sue indeed, a pretty girl. A shining pearl of the guys. I remember there were many many guys in and out our house to her room. As far as i can recall, hm....Wei Kang... Da Wei...Rafferty... Jonathan... wow. many admirer she has ^^
So , without her knowledge, my landlady, Auntie Maria always dicsuss with me about those boys. , that one fat lo, this one humble lo, that one rude lo.., this one handsome lo..hahahahaa



Sue is one of my clostest friend . She shared my sadness, happiness, and sacrificed a lot for me and vice versa. she pick me up from Pudu numerous time, so do i. And when i was sad, she will come to my room and comfort me. She even follows me to watch choir which she feel bored the most! On top of that ,Sue is also a main culprit for causing me fat by constant supper , which she soon realised and restrict my diet.
What a look !

Sue is a semi-expert on relationship matter .She have experience on love, but not great enough to decide in the future. There are numeorus guys went after her since last 2 years and she just couldnt decide which is the best for her. Poor thing ^^ Of course , he is not her boyfriend in this picture,but he is the guy one she love the most at the moment. Her lovely brother ^^
Sue is coming back for her degree and resume her role towards me as a housemate. Please do take care me well until September and i will do the same thing to you ^^
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. well.i like her!!! hehe.. introduce her to me, may be we can become best friend:p if she don't mind:p

    ReplyDelete